Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ham Pants

A while back I reviewed Stoltzfus bacon and now, in the name of research, I have personally inspected and savored one of their tasty hams. My brother and sister-in-law put on an awesome spread for Easter including an absolutely ginormous ham from Stoltzfus. It was the size of a small child- I am not kidding- it was almost 20 lbs!!! The ham was a big hit. It was tender, juicy, flavorful, and just plain delicious. In fact, I ate so much of it, and it was so yummy, I had to go home and put on my "ham pants". You know those comfy pants you wear after eating far too much? If only the uniform pants I wear to work were like ham pants. Sadly, they are not. And now, I am at back at work again having some conflicted, and constricted feelings about eating too much Easter ham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love ham pants. Drawstring goodness.
BTW, the Sugar Baby weighs as much as your ham did. Now that's a scary thought.